Fuel Cell Expert
Elcogen has an enthusiastic and highly professional team commercializing the solid oxide cell technology for industrial power generation and hydrogen production markets. Elcogen named Winner of Innovation at European Business Awards 2019. We are currently looking a true team player that can help us with our customers projects, stack testing activities and continuously developing our knowledge in fuel cell and electrolysis technology. You will be located in Finland, Helsinki region.
- Execution of customer delivery projects including hands on at the customer sites with stack installation and customer training
- Solid oxide stack performance assessments for customer engagement project
- Coordinating solid oxide stack testing activities and analyzing stack test data
- R&D activities in stack development including assembly works and post-mortem analysis for solid oxide stacks
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in physics, electrochemistry or equivalent working experience
- Experienced in electrochemical characterization and data interpreting methods
- Experienced in fuel cell simulations and Matlab programming
- Ability and enthusiasm for hands on laboratory work
- Fluent spoken and written English, Finnish skills are seen as advantageous
For further information, please be in direct contact with Matti Noponen, Director of Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 40 732 9696).